Thursday 6 June 2013

Happy Birthday, My Love

I am taking a day to make much of my amazing husband, Alex. It's his 26th birthday!!!


He is my favourite person ever. He is incredibly thoughtful, puts others first on a daily basis, and is so gentle and sweet. Alex sees the world differently than other people; where most others see opportunities to barter, grab, and get the most money or fairness from other people, he sees an opportunity to bless people and to be humble and helpful. I love that I get to be married to him and be doing life so close with him, because seeing the world through his perspective and seeing his beautiful heart long to bless people has helped me be a better person, Christian, friend, and wife. He has the most wonderful heart towards people, God, and our marriage. His character is profoundly mature, pure, honest and humble. And I love him more and more every day!

Happy birthday, beebe! This year has been amazing and I am excited for whatever is ahead for us :)

 


 


1 comment: